January 01, 2019
Personal Information Collected
Exodus Space Corporation (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.exodus-space.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Exodus Space receive and store information you enter on the Exodus Space websites (“Sites”) and customer and supplier portals (“Portals”), including personal data and information.
The types of personal data and information Exodus Space collects include without limitation:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number or fax number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Demographic information
- Information about your career
- Specialization title
- Country of residence
- Cookies and Usage Data
Exodus Space doesn’t collect sensitive data such as information concerning race, ethnicity, religious and philosophical beliefs, political opinions, union membership, health or sexual orientation data.
Personal data may be collected on a variety of occasions, including
- Subscription to newsletters, to receive various information or to participate in Exodus Space offerings,
- Submitting a media inquiry,
- Applying for a Position at Exodus Space, and
- Sending a comment/question in the « contact us» section of the website,
Consistent with various regulations, including the European Union General Data Protection Regulation » (GDPR) n°2016/679 of 25 May 2018 (GDPR), this policy address how you can Manage your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition of your personal data.
Automatically Collected Information
Exodus Space may receive certain types of information automatically whenever you enter information on the Sites or Portals or otherwise contact Exodus Space. For example, when your Web browser accesses the Sites or Portals, Exodus Space obtains certain types of information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, and the page you visited before visiting the Sites or Portals. We may also collect information about your computer’s operating system and information about your usage and activity on the Sites or Portals. Exodus Space commits that data processors also respect GDPR and US Law.
Use of Personal Information
Exodus Space may use the personal information it collects about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- Send you communications about Exodus Space;
- Respond to your comments and questions; and
- Change or improve Exodus Space’s vehicles, services, Sites, Portals, and overall development programs and operations.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state in the United States.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Exodus Space may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Exodus Space
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Sharing of Personal Information
Exodus Space may share personal information about you outside of Exodus Space, including as follows:
- Exodus Space may share personal information about you with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on its behalf.
- Personal information may be shared as part of a business transaction, such as for a vendor supplying goods and equipment to Exodus Space, or assisting Exodus Space with providing services, or seeking to provide goods and services to you. It may also be shared in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets in the transaction.
You may opt out of receiving emails from Exodus Space by following the instructions in those emails. You may also change your postal mail and email preferences by contacting us via the “Contact Us” section below. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails. If your personal information changes, we invite you to correct or update your information by submitting new information via the “Contact Us” section below, telling us it replaces prior information.
Security of Personal Information
Exodus Space endeavors to use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction while it is under our control.
Changes to this Policy
From time to time, Exodus Space may modify this Policy and invites you to consult it regularly. In any case, if we make any changes to this Policy, we will notify you by changing the “Effective Date” above or as required by law. This policy was originally effective on October 15, 2018 and has been amended on January 01, 2019.
GDPR – Access and Modification
In accordance with « General Data Protection Regulation » (GDPR) n°2016/679 of 25 May 2018 (GDPR), you can contact Exodus Space at any time to exercise your rights of access, rectification, to be forgotten, opposition, portability, cancellation and withdrawal of consent on your personal data by email (email@example.com).
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about Exodus Space’s privacy practices, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.